Monday, March 28, 2011

Another fresh start/ upgrade!

Now that I'm officially and RN and don't need to study like it's a full time job with overtime, I'm going to really work to fight off this blub. I've been working out consistently 5-6days/week for the passed couple months, but my whack eating and high stress has been holding me back. This is a plan designed by kkokko to help me reach my new weight loss goal. I had a private tumblr but let's try blogspot for this challenge.

The Plan:
2 months of strict dieting
3 square meals
2 snacks in between  meals
No carbs after 7pm, except for post-workout yogurt if passed 7pm
No food after 10pm
No alcohol
1200-1700 calories a day
1 free (but not too free) day a week.
weekly weigh-ins on Sunday morning

Exercise: Continue with current regimen

And even though it was yesterday, when Loice was over, we did some dance workouts. I really wanted to do something since I ate so much.

40 minutes of DYAO workout
13 minutes of Burn it up Hiphop bollywood
10 Kendall Hogan Rock hard abs

No comments:

Post a Comment