Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 4

Oh man, so from the combo of my workouts the past couple days and yesterday's judo. I'm super sore from neck to my ankles.. the kind where I'm sore even in between my ribs.

Intake:

Breakfast:
2 apple cinnamon oatmeal packets 260

Snack:
Nature Vally granola bars 190
Chobani peach yogurt 140

Lunch:
Cheese, avocado, tomato ciabatta sandwich from work 450?

Dinner:
@ Sushi California for dinner with Joy, Loice, Shannon and Leon
1 bowl miso soup 100?
1 salad 200?
1 piece of agedashi tofu 50?
1 piece of dora dora roll that we got on the house 75?
2 salmon nigiri 130
Spicy Hawaiian tuna poke salad 300?
Lots of tea, but I was actually super full!

Was able to say no to ice cream and desserts afterward.

Exercise:
Was planning to work out before dinner, but I was soo tired that I ended up napping. By the time I got home It was like 11. So I worked out at around midnight haha. Since I'm super sore, I wanted to stay little less impact.
  • 40 min Barre 3 Total Body workout - not high intensity but burned!I had to take frequent breaks d/t my already sore state
  • 22 min Patrick Goudeau Fat to Fit Fast cardio workout

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha~ You're so cute Susan!!I look forward to reading your blog everyday.:) I know it wasn't easy saying no to ice cream. Good job and keep up the good work niece!! Allow yourself to have one rest day (no exercise). So your body can have a chance to recover from all the hard work you do everyday. It will be good both mentally and physically. Since I'm older, I have two rest days now!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah afterward we even went to a dessert place in santana row and they ate macaroons and shared a strawberry shortcake and i just watched them haha.. and I will take a rest day, I just want to work out when I can because rest days come when I don't plan on them. but thanks kkokko!

    ReplyDelete