Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 2

Today was a longer day at work. They asked if I could stay to close because someone called in sick so I worked from 11:00am-7:20

Intake:

Breakfast @ 10:30am:
Apple cinnamon oatmeal 130 cals
Nature Valley granola bars 190 cals

Lunch @ 2:00pm:
Chicken and tofu salad with balsamic vinegar 400? 500?
Chobani blueberry greek yogurt 140 cals

Snack: 20 dry roasted&salted almonds but kinda spread out throughout my shift 170 cals

Pre-workout @ 8:00pm after abs class and before gym workout:
1 Nature Valley granol bar of the package 95 cals
that I kinda just stuffed in my mouth really quick to give me energy for my workout

After workout @ 9:59:
Chobani peach Greek yogurt 140 cals
By the time I got to the locker room it was 9:58 so I literally like gulped down my yogurt in 1 minute so that I wouldn't be eating after 10pm haha.

Hmm I really don't mean to skip dinner, but I end up not having the time for it and because of my workout and then it got too late. However, the exercise helps me to not feel hungry afterwards.

Finished the night with blueberry green tea

Exercise
  • @ 7:30 30 min Energizer core workout at Club One.
    • OMG so intense and difficult! I couldn't survive through all the reps and my core from my xyphoid process to my quads were burning!! I'm gonna be sore tomorrow for sure! (afterwards I had my little carb snack to energize me for my gym workout)
  • Only a couple strength machines: lat pull down and seated row.
    • I've been liking back exercises lately. I think because the back is a large muscle so it helps burn more calories and also because I have a lot of back fat so I really want to tone up hahah.
  • 63  min on hybrid Precor elliptical on level 13 & 15 alternating every 10-15 minutes to vary in intensity and alternating going forward and backward every 5-10 minutes. 900 cals burned says machine.
    • My heart actually reached 180+ bpm. What helped me keep going was watching Biggest Loser.
  • 27 minutes on the climbing stairs type Stairmaster on Fatburner workout at level 7. Machine stated 230 cals burned?
    • Once again tough, but I kept on it because I wanted to know the results of Biggest Loser. I finished at around 9:55 so I could hurry up and eat my yogurt before 10pm haha.
(11:00pm I think I may do a short yoga workout so that I can stretch a bit. I think I need it.)
  • 15 min Active Recovery 2 - had some light stretching but ended up being a light core workout instead.
  • 20 min Crunch Stretch -  good active stretching workout. Helped stretch out my hip flexors quite well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan,
    I really, really enjoy reading your blog! Your writing is so fun to read and so informative! Wow~ a hard core girl.Keep up the good work! Don't skip your meals.

    ReplyDelete