Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 3

Nice short day at work today and the business made the time go by quite fast. My abs are actually not as sore as I thought it'd be but I'll probably be sore tomorrow, I can feel it.


Intake:
Breakfast @ 9:00am:
Apple cinnamon & maple oatmeal with a splash of milk 300 cals

Snack/Pre-workout @ 12:00pm:
Nature Valley granola bars 190 cals

Post-workout ~2:30pm:
Chobani blueberry yogurt 140 cals

Lunch @ 3:00pm:
Chicken salad with balsamic vinegar, chicken drum stick, and a few bites of this sandwich that was in the frig, 600?
Maple cream of wheat 140
1 small slice of pumpkin bread 150?

Eek I kinda over did it at lunch, but I wasn't satisfied and plus I'll need the energy later and lunch prob my major meal of the day.

Snack: had a quick bite for energy. .5 granola bar 40 cals
and a teeny portion of kkokkos brownie 30 cals?

Dinner:
1.5 cups of frozen tart yogurt from Yogurtland. Uhmm 300? 400?
I know its carby but that's all I wanted after practice so it's like a post workout food, right?

Exercise:
Wanted to take it a little easier at the gym today because I'm going back to judo practice tonight and don't want to be too tired.

  • 15 minutes on rowing machine 128 cals
  • Leg press, Rear delt, abductor, adductors, chin lifts @90 lbs (I'm determined to do one pull-up with assist one day!)
  • 30 min + 5min cooldown on precor hybrid eliptical on Fatburner workout  alternating between 7 & 10, 400 cals
    • Didn't want to do as intense as yesterday, but still got my HR up to high 160s
  • Stretch
  • 6-8:15pm 2.25 hours of judo practice with some conditioning drills at the end. 
    • Omg. I was nervous a out my first day back on the mat and boy did I get my butt beat haha... you can be in shappe but judo shape is def different and quite an intense workout. I'm def gonna have some new big bruises tomrrow hah.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan,
    You're so doing well~ yes! Yogurt is a good choice of food after a hard workout. Make sure to eat a little more lean protein. So proud~ :)

    ReplyDelete