Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Monday 12/2. Day 1 of Clean and Lean Challenge

Restarting this journal again bc I joined this Clean and Lean challenge that goes on for 21 days.

I'm hoping it'll help me back jump start on to clean eating. I've been pretty bad lately. I've been somewhat mindful of what I eat but I've been indulging and eating whatever and as much as I want. It's only day 1, but even for today it's helped me to control my eating.

Today went like:
M1: maple brown sugar oatmeal with splash of almond milk

1 hour crosspit workout:
Warmup 
Then combatives on the bag
Then AMRAP of:
5 body slams
12 rows on the TRX (since I can't do the 6 pull-ups)
10 push-ups
10 squats
10 headkicks on the bag
50 punches
I was able to do 7.5 rounds 

M2:
Chocolate shakeology w/ almond milk

M3:
1/2 cup rice with 7 chicken meatballs with this spicy sauce umma cooked it in

1 hr Krav Maga 

2 hr judo practice - it's been like 2 years since I did judo and since I was off today I decided to go. Felt good! I was actually in decent shape for it even after so long, even did 2 rounds of randoori. My legs have all these bruised again like they used to haha even after just 1 practice.

M4:
Dannon Greek yogurt with chopped walnuts, milled flaxseed, chia seeds.
1 kiwi 
Handful of raw pecans.


I'm also trying to drink more water. Today I think I had about 9 cups.

If I'm supposed to drink half my body  weight in oz plus 1 cup for every hr of exercise, I'll need to be drinking. 

I'm not very good at meal planning so I'm gonna try and do that now.



No comments:

Post a Comment